Pics From BabyBond Scan (TODAY) **(Updated with Video)**

Wow that's awesome... question is why did I expect it to have sound.. :think:

awwww how cute is your baby.

I expected sound on my DVD and was a bit shocked when im sat there for 17 mins in silence lol.

Your film is great too, how did you manage to get it onto you tube?

beth3735 said:
awwww how cute is your baby.

I expected sound on my DVD and was a bit shocked when im sat there for 17 mins in silence lol.

Your film is great too, how did you manage to get it onto you tube?

i want to know that too... for when i FINALLY get my dvd!! lol

Great pics. xxx

Thanks for sharing. xxx

Thats great flump was very active you must be really pleased with him/her.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

debbie how did u manage to put the DVD on you tube? I have tried and tried. I dont even know where to start lol :D

That is excellent, really clear! :cheer:

Now I just have to persuade my DH to fork out for a 4D scan...

Thanks for the comments :D I can't wait for the 4D scan on 15th December! You really should try and persuade him! It is so worth it :D

DebbieM said:
Thanks for the comments :D I can't wait for the 4D scan on 15th December! You really should try and persuade him! It is so worth it :D

:shock: :shock: how many u having woman!! lol
i know by monday ill have had 3, but thats cos leah wasnt playing! lol

Well, I *think* that will be the last one. it's been booked a while now. The only reason we have had 2 BabyBonds so far is because the first one we had... we didn't realise you could have a DVD with it so went back again for that and to be honest, with the bleeding etc that we had between 6 and 20 weeks, all of the other scans we had were stressful and we felt we were unable to enjoy them so felt we needed to do this for ourselves so we could say we DID enjoy a couple of scans.

Plus, it is so great for bonding and Matt loves them. He can't BE pregnant, which I think he would if he could LOL, and although he can see and feel the kicks now, actually seeing Flump moving on the screen is just so different and watching the growth is just so special.

Like I said to the woman yesterday, you only do this (pregnancy) once or twice in life so you may aswell make the most of it. :D

Oh... as for getting your DVD on YouTube, I'll get Matt to come and explain to you. It is dead easy though... :D

Thanks hun, I will keep an eye out for Matts reply. My Matt is useless too on pc, he tried last night when he came home to get it on you tube, but it just says wrong file format or something.

I know what you mean about the you are only pregnant a couple of time well 3 times for me. BUt as i know this one is my last i thought it would be such a great experience.

Baby flump is so lucky to have 2 parents that are both as excited as each other lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back