PHOTO THEME - FEB - Baby/child & favourite toy/activity

Ruby loves her wheelie bug at the mo, she hated it at first but now takes it everywhere with her :lol:

Expect this thread to be full of photos from me by the end of the month... :oops:

Just figured out that there is something resident in his cot that has wheels... this was him after he knocked it over onto it's side after having wheeled it round for a bit...

28-01-083.jpg

This is him in his freecycle activity centre thingy, whatever you call it... best freecycle collection *ever* cos he loves standing up...

28-01-087.jpg

What started out as something to occupy and distract him while I was changing him has now turned into it's own game... chase the cotton buds...

31-01-082.jpg

zoe what has ruby got on her back-has she got a teddy stuffed down her trousers!! :D

rusks said:
zoe what has ruby got on her back-has she got a teddy stuffed down her trousers!! :D

Opps yes :oops: OH did it, she walked round for ages with it and it looked dead funny :rotfl: He does it all the time :roll: :rotfl:

here is one of jaydes favourite toy she loves the monkey she does she talks to him bless her but its just ran out of batteries so need to buy some
jayde033-1.jpg

jayde047.jpg

Kenzo loves his mobile. i can use it on his moses basket or his car seat.

IMGP3517.jpg

IMGP3515.jpg

Here's a little vid of Lib with her walker, taken about a month ago....she loves that thing!!

And she also loves pushing this little caterpillar forward and back too :lol:

Lovepops198.jpg

(Just noticed, whenever she's concentrating she sticks her tongue out
:rotfl: )

not sure you can see much of the toy but he loves playing with his vtech piano :D

Jack001.jpg

Joseph on his swing.......he adores it but I swear it makes him dizzy, he ain't bothered, he giggles away!

Picture004.jpg

In his baby chair, he seems so amazed by the dangly toys, esp when he is cramming them in his mouth lol

jojo_chair.jpg

All of these were taken 2-3 months ago! she looks like such a baby! *must take some recent ones with her toys*

236764705a6509049079l.jpg

236764705a6509049215l.jpg

236764705a6508986068l.jpg

236764705a6223821746l.jpg

last one is my personal favourite tho.

Awww bless, she looks like she's in heaven and tired herself out. Like a baby heaven, she's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back