Photo shoot for my mums birthday...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
My mum is 60 in November, so me and sis have decided to get her a nice photo of the two of us and the girls....I know she will adore it.

I am sooo nervous, I HATE having my piccie taken and I am already stressing about it :(

Sis and I are going to wear black top and black trousers (black is slimming :pray: ) but we dont know what to dress the girs in :think: we are going for a relaxed candid type shoot (we have an hour in the studio)....should the little uns wear white maybe???

any suggestions for outfits?? Ruby is quite small still and 9 months on sat :shock: , and Olivia is tall for her age (she is 1 in November :shock: ) We dont want to dress them up too fancy :?

White and blacks sounds like a lovely colour or even they could wear a nice red or pink but if you really are stressing you could phone the photography place and ask them for advice on what colours would make a good photo, ive done it before!

i agree white or even a brighter contrast colour would look good

Is the photo going to be black and white or colour? If it's black and white, I'd put the girls in white, but it'll depend on the background colour. The studio will recommend something if you ask. They told us to bring a few outfits for Jude , that way we got to choose our faves for the final prints. I love B&W, had Jude's portrait done and we chose most of the prints in B&W as they looked so good. :D

Just be aware that the background will proabably be white, so perhaps really bright colours for the children would be better....

sunnyday said:
Just be aware that the background will proabably be white, so perhaps really bright colours for the children would be better....

Normally they can change the background colour

This is only a suggestion and I hope you don't mind me saying.

I knwo you say black is slimming but colours can be quite flattering too especially in pictures why not wear a colour that flatters you figure? Do the same with kiddies put them in colours and then the pic will come out really vibrant.

If all else fails and your not happy with the colours in the photo they can be photoshoped or gotten in black and white just my suggestion :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back