Phew scan went well! Gender guesses??

naomi88

Reaction score
Well went for my scan this morning. They've put me back one day which is roughly what I thought, so due date is now 17th September :)

Not sure i can make out the nub myself in these pics but anyone fancy a gender guess just for fun? :)

Xxx

Attachments

• 2016-03-04_14.43.23.jpg
    2016-03-04_14.43.23.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 40
And another pic :)

I'm so relieved I could cry!! Xxx

Attachments

• 2016-03-04_14.42.50.jpg
    2016-03-04_14.42.50.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 28
Aww fab pics Naomi, glad all is well. No idea on gender sorry .... I'm rubbish at it!

Thanks Karen. Got myself into a right state this morning as convinced myself something was wrong! Can't stop beaming now and can't wait to tell my parents Sunday :) xxx

Totally understand, it's such a difficult time.
I'm thinking of telling my mum on Sunday as well, don't want to jinx it though by telling anybody just yet!!!
Will you be finding out the sex? Did you find out with Millie?

We didn't find out with millie and we are tempted to leave it a surprise this time too but haven't made up our minds yet.

Yes understandable that you feel like that but I don't think you can really jinx yourself. All is going well though and so might be a nice time to tell your mum :) bet she will be over the moon for you. Does she know about the losses? Xxx

Plenty of time for you to decide :)
My mum and sister know about 2 of my losses, I didn't share the other 3 with anybody ... no point upsetting lots of people!
I probably will tell them Sunday xx

Wow great news Naomi and lovely scan pics. I know what you mean about the tension beforehand. Just can't wait for monday to come.

I'm rubbish at guessing but looks like a boy to me.
Glad all is well.
Xx

Thanks hun! Hopefully Monday will come around quickly for you!! Xxx

Hi Hun,

Love the pic!! I guess girl.

So pleased it went well.

xxx

Haha yep! Was 10 days late with my daughter too so could be even further after you!! ;-)
Glad it was good news for both of us :)
Xxx

Don't know how I'm going to hold out til September to know!! Xxx

Are you trying to stay team yellow? I'm trying too! It's going to be difficult :lol:

Yeh!! We managed to last time and it was such an amazing surprise having my OH tell me. Got a stronger urge to find out this time though!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back