• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pfft..fed up of not being able to eat now!!

Eblinx

Reaction score
OK, so i have work today 12:30 - 5:45..which isnt too long i know..but im trying so hard to eat something..and i just cant! Which means its going to be a hard day..always on the move..trying to keep the damn customer service counter going!
AND IM FED UP OF IT!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Always feeling faint and shitty at work because i cant eat..

ok sorry
rant over :D

are you still being really sick? or is it that you just can not find anything you fancy? for me it is that everytime i make something it makes me gag then i do not want it and i end up not eating anything. try thinking of some thing you really want then go out to eat it and eat just a little at a time. it is so horrible felling dizzy and faint and you really should try and eat even if it just dried biscuit or toast. make the effort to eat something you will feel so much better!

take care
sarah x

Im still being sick :evil: :evil:
Might take some biscuits to work tomorrow and just try and slowly munch them when it gets quiet on the counter :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back