still being sick!

scaredbuthappy

Reaction score
Im nearly 14 weeks and im still being sick! is this normal when will it go away im fed up now. I dont know why im still being sick and i dont know how to stop it or help it any advice please plus i feel like i cant eat much anymore. :cry:

I don't know what to say hun: have these :hug: :hug:

It really is an awful thing to go through and unfortunately you may not get over it for a while - but it should disappear soon. I had nausea right up until Week 16 but then it just seemed to go overnight. I worried I wasn't eating enough for my baby but I have scoffed enough since :rotfl:

It will get better I promise xxx

im still bein sick and im 31 weeks, ive had sickness all the way thru. not every day now but its still there lol x

Thankyou :hug:

I feel bad when i cant eat as i feel im neglecting my baby but sometimes i can only stomach a few mouthfuls.I feel really guilty because how can it grow and form if its not getting enough food and calories. I eat 3 meals a day but they arent full meals i only end up eating barely half of each meal and then my body tells me no more and i start feeling sick. It happens all the time i feel so bad will the baby still be growing properly i know im probably worrying way too much but i feel responsible :( xxx

My sickness started to go away at around 14 weeks I think, and although it come back a couple times it only lasted a couple days. Yours might still disappear yet :hug: :hug:

Don't worry about baby, it'll get all the calories it needs before you get a look in so you'd be ill long before baby. As long as you can keep fluids down you should be ok, the body was designed to cope with morning sickness

I'm still being sick and I am 20 weeks :(

Its not good but try and eat something - anything u think u will keep down. The baby will get the stuff it needs so don't worry

im still being sick all day too. im not expecting it to get much better though as my mum was bad all the way through with us all. im getting used to it now though, i dont feel like i want to die anymore.

im 17wks and still get sickness, better than it was tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back