Fed up

Bloom

Reaction score
Im having a really bad week at the mo my hormones are all over the place and i seem to have stomach pains all day long which i think are a mixture of baby moving and growing pains and maybe some wind :oops: . I have no baby bump which is why i think baby is having a big growth spurt which i am pleased about.

I still have no hot water or heating which is geting me down and i feel like crying as im so fed up trying to keep warm. I have decided to go food shopping tonight as i have no food in the house and i hoping that a few goodies in the trolly may cheer me up. :cheer: .

Dont expect anyone to reply just wanted a rant.

Debbie didn't have much of a bump at 18 weeks either, but it's catching up for lost time now!

Chuck some mint imperials into your shopping basket (check the packet to make sure they contain peppermint oil) as these may help with the wind.

Hope you get something nice from the supermarket to cheer yourself up with :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been feeling pretty mis the last week too, damn hormones :shakehead:

Well i had a good cry after work which made me feel better and i went and had a nice shower at the in laws. I never made it to the supermarket although i did manage a trip to the corner shop for some chocolate :cheer: I feel much better now just have to find a way of coping with these painful growing pains :think:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you!

Well, you know we go through everything together and I've done nothing but cry this week, not quite sure what's wrong with me. I'm so sorry to hear you STILL don't have hot water etc - is anything being done to fix it?

In the meantime curl up in your duvet in front of the TV and chill (sorry bad choice of word) out.

Hope you're feeling better soon Judy xxxxxxx

oh god! still no heating or hot water :cry: :cry: that sucks BIGTIME! I hope you filled your trolley last night :hug:

sending you these to warm you up :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bloom said:
Well i had a good cry after work which made me feel better and i went and had a nice shower at the in laws. I never made it to the supermarket although i did manage a trip to the corner shop for some chocolate :cheer: I feel much better now just have to find a way of coping with these painful growing pains :think:

I have to admit, the stretching pains really can get you down. Even now they get me down sometimes as I always worry something is wrong but you have to just telll yourself that there isn't anything wrong and that they are a good sign that the baby and your uterus is growing.

:hug:

Must be something in the air - I have felt down for a few days now - tired, grumpy and flat - sneezing and coughing hurts like hell - trying to keep busy to keep my mind off things but that just makes me ache more - hate this bit of pregnancy - glad you sounded a bit brighter in your second post - take it easy and wrap up warm no heating cant be fun in this weather :(

There seems to be a few if us around weeks 17-19 who are very hormonal. Im feeling much better now im glad its the weekend.

Debecca i should of known after reading your post the other day that if you were down then i would be too very soon :rotfl:. Tthe plumber did come to fix the boiler but it broke again as soon as he went typical so not sure whats happening at the moment. We may need a new boiler which probaly cant be done till after xmas so im not really sure at the moment.

Bloom said:
I have no baby bump which is why i think baby is having a big growth spurt which i am pleased about.

It wont be long! My bump grew overnight at around 24 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back