petrified of getting pregnant again.

Princesa23

Reaction score
I guess this is a place I can let off some of these feelings I've had for months but hid from everyone. I had my first loss in august at around 8 weeks I just knew something wasn't right I was in pain my cb digis wasnt upping etc. I thought it was a one off and thatid be pregnant again in no time and that pregnancy would be fine. Well I was wrong I found out I was pregnant in December I knew before I even took the test, I was so excited I thought nothing would go wrong. I felt sick, my boobs hurt no pain etc. But before I knew it I was loosing blood and I knew that pregnancy was over too. As if some evil fate my friends due in April with the same sue date I had and the baby I lost in dec was due when I mc the august one.

Anyway me and oh are wanting to try again after I have a laproscopy to check for endo and a womb scrape. But im petrified I had a nit of a panic this month with an evap line and I got depressed as soon as I saw it thinking here we go again. It worries me, I really want a baby but not another pregnancy. I know ill spend months and hours panicing about bleeding. Its so odd I really really want it but scared at the same time, I cant take another mc.

Bit of a rant really!

im sorry for your loss. the same thing happened to me, i lost my baby girl in august at 14 and 5. then in november i thought i was pregnant again, had the sore boobies and felt i had morning sickness then at the end of october i had my period, i was gutted.

I had two losses in a row which were devastating - particularly the MMC as I had no idea. I got pregnant four weeks after the MMC and literally spent the first 12 weeks terrified. I'm now 23 weeks with a baby girl and all is well. Some advice I had on here was to enjoy every day of being pregnant and that really helped. I also paid for a private scan at 7 weeks that helped a lot too. Good luck, you'll get there and it will be so worth it, I promise xxx

So sorry for your losses. The title of your thread hit home with me. I've had two unsuccessful pregnancies, one in 2006 and one in 2007. My second loss was a blessing in disguise because it lead to my endometriosis being diagnosed. Since then I have been too scared to actively TTC. It's only now I've felt ready to try. I just wanted to say I understand and I'm thinking of you. I'm sure you will get your happy ending. Just hang in there. x

I totally understand, after two losses and an ectopic I know how hard it hits you and how scared it makes you. You are so not alone.

1DPO and pretty hopeful I will get a bFP this month but also really scared. Can't stand the thought that I could lose another one because doctors won't investigate the reason til I have three - hate knowing that there could be a simple reason that could have saved my last little bean or my third one. Know I need to be positive but you can't help worrying x

Sorry for your loss, but don't give up!

This time last year, to the day exactly I lost my baby at around 7/8 weeks. I was devastated & to make it worse my partner just started a 5 month tour in Afghanistan.. I was a mess, felt so lonely.

But when he got home in June, within 15 days I fell pregnant, I bled at around 7 weeks again with this pregnancy and was sure that I would miscarry again.

I'm now 37 + 1 day pregnant with my little girl and hoping to meet her very soon!

so what I'm saying is, don't give up :) I know how hard it is to worry about what can happen but I feel like everything happens for a reason.

Good luck with the future xxx

Could you have a bit of a break from TTC until you feel stronger? Just a month or so? I've never been through what you have, so feel free to ignore me but I have been TTC for a while and it can be exhausting, physically and mentally. :flower:

Could you have a bit of a break from TTC until you feel stronger? Just a month or so? I've never been through what you have, so feel free to ignore me but I have been TTC for a while and it can be exhausting, physically and mentally. :flower:

Who was that message too? Sorry lol x

Sorry I didn't reply ladies. My op date got pushed back til april so weve decided to ttc this month and next.

I've just decided not too test if I think im pregnant these next two months im going to wait too test if im over 2 weeks late on my period, as both of my mc have been early 7 weeks and 5 1/2 weeks. So id be around 6 weeks if I wait, that way it will be easier if I do start too bleed I won't know iykwim?

It's awful, I keep thinking I may get past the stages I lost a bean at before then loose it later on in the pregnancy. I luckily have a daughter who's 2 this month her pregnancy was fine so I guess I took it for granted how these things happen! Im just so grateful I have her and she was a sticky bean :flow:

Hoping I get preg this month so that I don't have to have the operation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back