Petrified I might be pregnant

DW1978

Reaction score
As the title says really, I'm absolutely terrified I might be pregnant again. We have always planned that we will only have 2 children. I'm only the mini pill but have forgotten to take it once or twice. I have no idea if we have ever dtd around my fertile time as I no longer keep a track of my cycle. The last couple of mornings I have been feeling sick and this morning I had those muscle pulling twinges in my abdomen that made me think I was pregnant with Jax. I feel so stupid for being so careless, I'm not a stupid teenager. There's no way we could have another baby, we only have a 2.5 (Jax's room is a tiny box room) bed house. We can't afford to get a bigger place and I dont get any maternity leave or pay (have to take unpaid leave) as its not law here.

I know the only way to find out us to test but I'm stuck at home today as my eldest has chicken pox.

Sorry, bit of a pointless post but I have no one else to talk to.

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

do you not have any tests in the house hun, sorry you are having a dilemma, hopeit all works out for you

No I dont hun, I gave them all away after having Jax as I thought I wouldn't be needing them!

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

hi hun, Have you been stressed out? are you breast feeding I believe all these can play factors in your cycle.....maybe af is right around the corner running late.....

Grief the Guernsey maternity leave rules are tough. Glad I didn't have children when I lived over htere! Have you no arrangement with your employer at all. I believe some will allow an entitlemnt if you have worked there a couple of years.

I hear what you say though, maybe it will all be unnecessary! fingers crossed for you. Maybe it's just stress!

boaz (a former guernseyite!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back