Petit filous-how many is too many...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby is doing well with her weaning, she has cereal for brekkie (spoon fed) then a petit filous afterwards. Lunch is BLW-finger foods and she doesnt eat much, plays with it mainly but is really getting the hang of it. I give her another petite filous after lunch, then one after her tea which is usually purees at the mo, with fruit for her to hold afterwards

OH went mad today, saying I am giving her too many :oops:

She LOVES them so much, she opens her little mouth when I load the spoon and goes hmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm when she is eating it!!

Am I overfeeding her??? :think:

Sorry can't help, except to say I love them too so I don't blame her! :lol:

Keeley usually has about 2 a day when she lets me feed her :roll: :lol:

She thinks she's a big girl now and wants to do it all on her own :lol:

Is she suffering from a bad stomach???
i'm sure if she was havin too many you would know about it :)

So many babies LOVE these, mine included. :D

Stanley would gladly eat them until they come out of his ears but I limit it to two a day.

I don't think they're bad per se, but like you say so much of it is messing about with food, and I don't want to fill him with just one thing.

I always have the regular ones and the ones with fruit puree in the bottom to vary things. I buy Muller Little Stars as well sometimes so he doesn't get too dependent on one thing.

No bad tummy at all...she is thriving so I thought I was doing ok!! She loves the ones with fruit purees in the bottom the most, I tried one yesterday to see what the fuss was about, and wow they are yummy!!!

Usually she grabs the spoon to try and feed herslf when I am spoon feeding her (she is an independant little madam :roll: ) but she just sits with her little mouth open little a little baby bird waiting for the next mouthful of them, and starts squealing in frustration if I dont spoon it quick enough :shock: :rotfl: )

Thanks girlies :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am going to drop one prob from brekkie and just stick to 2 per day. Tried the Danoe baby ones too the other day, she loves them as well, especially the banana one, they arent as smooth as Petit Filous, have almost a gritty texture, and she seems to like them, she chews them!! :lol:

Louie would eat yoghurt after yoghurt if i let him :roll: he likes all sorts too, he has 2 a day of either petit filous or munch bunch or similar sorts, he loves them so much....yum...yum :D

Harley usually has 2 after his dinner, one would never be anough, they are gone in 2 spoon fulls.
now i just get the cheap ones from asda/tesco 40p for 6

the day before they go out of date i let my kids eat as many as they want :lol: i hate wasting food

Arianna has between 1 or 2 a day.

She also likes the little star ones.

I also sometimes either mix a pot into pancake batter before I make them to flavour it or spread some on to the pancake - it's good for those "little miss independants!!"

Oli has one after dinner or a fruit puree thing :)

Shes not a big eater and still likes boobie more than food, but im sure she would eat yogurts until they come out of her ear if I let her, she loves them :D

Nothing wrong with 2 a day at all.Stephen when i was weaning him had 1 after lunch and 2 after dinner and i found nothing wrong with that. He enjoyed them and that was the main thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back