• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Periods

Bee7

Reaction score
How long did it take people to get their periods back? Jack is 5 weeks old on Sunday and i still haven't had anything. I know it's normal to take a while but given the fact that OH and i had danger pokes, i'm quite eager to see Aunt Flo asap lol x

lol @ danger pokes

ive still not had anything and Max was 5 weeks yesterday ! i didnt even expect anything just yet xxx

Nothing yet and Emily will be ten weeks on Saturday.

Noah is 12 weeks old today and I've still not had a period :/

Still nothing, almost 4 months!

If you are exclusively breast feeding, you are unlikely to have a period. I have had one period 6 weeks after josh was born and I was ebf so not always true. Haven't had one since but now I'm feeding josh formula, hopefully won't be long as I want to start the pill.

I BF Oz and my first period was when he was 2.5 months old and they went back to 28 day cycle! Hoping I get my regular cycle baack again this time!

I still havent had anything and i am mixed feeding

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lol I'm just glad not to be bleeding any more!

I've not BF at all...

Lol BabyBrain, yeah i am quite pleased. I thought after having a section i might escape the 3 weeks of bleeding post birth but apparently not. I would still quite like a period sometime soon though. I didn't realise it could take so long x

ive had nothing but i started the pill at 6 weeks so it could be from that.....had danger pokes too last week before id taken the pill for the proper 7 days lol but i really dont care either way

Nothing and Kynon is 7 months!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back