the pill cerazette!

chloe123

Reaction score
hello!

well, i have been off this pill for a while now, but my periods are doing my head in!
i have just come on, which gave me a 20day cycle! the longest i have had was 26days since stopping this pill!

has anyone else experienced this? or do you know of anything i can do to help me???

it sucks seing as we are TTC, it just gets in the way so much! gggrr!

its really getting me down, all i want is to have a baby, is it too much to ask? evil aunt flo!

please help!

thanks xxx

Hi Chloe,

when i first came off the pill in May 05 my periods were all over the place i would be on every 10 - 15 days and then after 6 months i was on for 36 days :twisted: it was exactly 10 months until my periods got regular.

Hope it is not like this for you though - not sure what you can do, all i did was wait. :evil:

hey!

thanks for that... its good to know im not the only one!

im being patient, but its just so annoying!

when i started this pill, i never got told about this part of it! i didnt realise it would take so long!

xxx

Me neither :twisted:
I thought that mine would never settle down, but they did, now they have been settled for a year and i am still TTC - I do think my problem may be my weight as the doctor said i would have more chance if i lost weight.

But on a better note my friend conceived in 3 months and my sister in 2 so there is hope for us all :hug:

Oooo this was the CP I was on when I got pregnant.......wouldn't recommend this pill to anyone! Gave me terrible side effects and bled at odd times!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back