Periods

purplebluered

Reaction score
I came off the pill (cerezette) 3 weeks ago, and Isaac has now been fully bottlefed for nearly 2 weeks now. 2 days ago I got incredibly light spotting, which has continued. It's so light that some days I question whether it's actually my period, but I know it is...I think! I was hormonal on monday which I now guess I'll put down to PMT (at the time, I didn't know why, but I hated the world and his wife!). Does this mean that my periods will always be lighter now? Or do they go back to normal? Or what? What normally happens, I guess is my question?!

i dont know sorry, iv only had one period that wasnt pill withdrawal or miscarriage since i gave birth, and i'm now pregnant again so cant really advise, altho that one period i did have was normal for me (as far as i can remember!)

I came off Ceerezetta about 3 weeks ago to but i had the mother of all periods and im still in pain now, like someone has shoved razor baldes up my foof into my tummy. Off to see my Doc on thursday to check all is ok. I think it different for everyone.

Some rate this pill, i dont made me pack on weight. And i was having light bleeding at random times of the month, although light like yours anoying all the same as there was no warning. Think im going back to my other pill now Mizz is not having boobie anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back