• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

periods since i gave birth...

gemmap27

Reaction score
are horrific!!!!!

The first one was light but painful, last months was heavy and painful and this one is agony!

I always had a rough time with them anyway, but I only had them every 6-8 weeks as i have pcos. Since having alex they are every 5 weeks and this one is very heavy and really painful. I have bad back ache and the pain is right across my hips too.

I really dont want to go back on the pill cause its taken years for my cycle to become this regular. and we do want another baby in a year or two.

Has anyone elses cycles really changed since giving birth? I expected the first one to be different, are they all gonna be this bad? I feel like crap!

i was so bad this month that i couldnt go to bed till 3am , it honestly felt like labour all over again !

I think ive been lucky. i stil get the same horrid dull period pain a couple hours before and during the 1st day but on a whole they're so much lighter than before. i wonder if they'll get worse? everone seems to suffer with heavier periods after children but my have been pretty good as far as periods go :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back