periods after giving birth

Sage

Reaction score
Right my "loss" seemed to last about 4 weeks then i stopped bleeding two weeks after that i started bleeding again. That was 9 days ago it doesnt seem to be getting any heavier or lighter? Could it stil be loss or a period?!? :think:

I started taking the pill again the day after my suposed period started so could that be a cause for the extra long one? I no ive just had a baby so my body doesnt really have a clue what its doing. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything simular? I guess its my bodies way of say "what? You thought id let you have 9months off a period for nothing?!" :wink:

Right my "loss" seemed to last about 4 weeks then i stopped bleeding two weeks after that i started bleeding again. That was 9 days ago it doesnt seem to be getting any heavier or lighter? Could it stil be loss or a period?!? :think:

I started taking the pill again the day after my suposed period started so could that be a cause for the extra long one? I no ive just had a baby so my body doesnt really have a clue what its doing. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything simular? I guess its my bodies way of say "what? You thought id let you have 9months off a period for nothing?!" :wink:

I assume you're not breastfeeding if you're on the pill? My cycles are still messed up now so it can take ages for them to get back on track. It's not that long since you gave birth so give it time :hug: If you're concerned go back to your GP because they may need to change your pill.

I assume you're not breastfeeding if you're on the pill? My cycles are still messed up now so it can take ages for them to get back on track. It's not that long since you gave birth so give it time :hug: If you're concerned go back to your GP because they may need to change your pill.

Er.. I bled for about 10 days then got pretty much straight back into cycle? The pill may have something to do with it? That much I dont know as I didnt take the pill!? Maybe ask your health visitor or doctor?

Er.. I bled for about 10 days then got pretty much straight back into cycle? The pill may have something to do with it? That much I dont know as I didnt take the pill!? Maybe ask your health visitor or doctor?

idk sorry im the opposite, i stopped BFing almost a month ago after 8 months of BF and 9 months of PG- and still not had a period! :cheer: :dance: :cheer:
if ur on the normal pill u can just take without breaks so u dont have them. thats what i used to do i hate them so much lol

idk sorry im the opposite, i stopped BFing almost a month ago after 8 months of BF and 9 months of PG- and still not had a period! :cheer: :dance: :cheer:
if ur on the normal pill u can just take without breaks so u dont have them. thats what i used to do i hate them so much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back