Period regularity

HideiLu

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I was on the pill for years, even when I conceived, and so always had very regular periods up to being 3 months pregnant.

They return at around 6 weeks after birth, but still waiting for the next so I can get the implant, but not sure when to expect it, was hoping it would be here by now?! Could it be a while to settle in to it's own pattern? Its now nearly 6 weeks since the last! :?

Are you breastfeeding? I breastfed all 3 of my kids and AF did not return until I stopped feeding each time it is quite normal not to have periods when feeding.

I think it could be irregular Lu, my friend came off after some number of years and her cycles were all over the place.

It could take a while for your body to get back to normal.

If you are worried about possibly being PG then taking a test is the only way to know.

If you take one and its negative then I'd say it was a case of being patient and letting your body sort itself out.

I agree with Sherlock! If your worried about being pregnant hun then take a test!
After my first I had my first period after about 5-6 weeks then nothing! Just put it down to being messed up after having a baby! Eventually went to see the doc who told me thats not right and made me do a test! It was a very faint BFP so she sent me for a scan and I was 16 weeks gone! It could just be that your cycles are messed up but better to know sooner than be as shocked as I was!! lol

Thanks ladies :hug:

No I'm not expressing anymore - for about 6 weeks also.

I done a test yesterday and was negative :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back