Period Pain

Mildly

Reaction score
For the last weeks, I have been getting dull achy period type pains which I put down to Oscar moving into position and engaging. Is this what it feels like? I'm not getting waves of period pain which is what I imagine contractions feel like but things definitely feel somewhat different. I'm also getting lower back pain different to my SPD-like pain, again a bit like before I used to come on.

Can I expect this uncomfortableness right up until I give birth?

Gah look at me, not even 37 weeks yet and already imagining signs :lol:

I've been getting this for a few weeks - So have a few other ladies (Tadpole & MissSara for sure!) It's annoying :(

We'll all have our babies soon! :hug:

Only 2 more days til you can join the obsessive symptom spotting thread with us lol :lol: xx

I think it is where baby moves down as I had it then found she had started to engage. I think ligaments start moving as well. My midwife said not to worry till I get pains at the top of the bump...

i had those feelings for the last few months coming and going as Collier made his way further down
i thinks its your body preparing and stretching its self for the main event later on
I had stronger period type pains for the last few weeks before Collier was born getting stronger the last week
:D :D :D :D :D

mind im not expert :lol:

Oh, I'm glad you posted this. I've been having period pains this weekend and had put it down to engaging, or at least starting to - hope so!

I've been getting period pains too for weeks now. Sometimes all down one side of my bump.

Don't worry mildly.... I'm not even 30 weeks yet and I've already had some period pains!! Luckily they've only lasted a few minutes so I've not worried.

I can't believe you're 37 weeks nearly...... where has the time gone since we were all stalking??? It's mad.

Hopefully you'll be holding your little bundle in the not too distant future

:hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies :D You've made me feel much better and much less like I'm going crazy ;) At my last appointment Oscar was 3/5ths in relation to brim and the midwife said she thought he was fixed in there. I guess he's either heading further down or trying to struggle free which is causing the achiness. It has also made me feel so tired - I seem to be sleeping around 16 hours a day :shock:

Dannii, I can't wait to start obsessively symptom spotting :lol:

Nicky, sounds like your LO is starting to engage too :cheer:

Chrissy, oooh sounds exciting, I know some girls engage really early so perhaps that is the beginnings for you :cheer: The stalking only seems like yesterday! I kinda miss inputting things on my chart :)

I've already started symptom spotting. i dont think its our faults though cause we havent done it before so unsure whats what and how its going to feel...

I think its preassure of bambinos head down on ur pelvis that makes u feel a bit blah!

:hug:

i've been getting dull achy period like pains too, been putting them down to braxton hick type things?!?

also had the lower back pain its annoying but not sore that it woould stop me from doing things.

the joys of the last few weeks eh?

I get a period type pain just abouve my pubic line. but I got it quite often during pregnancy. Its never bothered me really. Could be Braxtons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back