• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Period Pain in Tri 3??

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Been having period like pains for the last three evenings - just started again now, crampy pain mainly in my womb like like when aunt flo is here....... It's not in my back and seems to last for 20 mins at a time and not come and go regularly so cant imagine it's a contraction/braxton hick........

Not had a Braxton Hicks yet either as far as I'm aware, just wondering if anyone else has had this...? Feel stupid calling MW who's a bit crap at the best of times.....just thought I would check with you guys first as I'm sure it's just the weight of bubba.....

Cleo xxx

I had this a few weeks ago and i asked the midwife and she said its probs because of the way baby is lying and the extra weight that im carrying. . . If your worried id phone her though - Dont feel stupid for calling her thats what shes paid to do :wink:

i had that after my sweep i just felt like i was on my period, like waves of pain that would last for 10 mins at a time then ease off...no sure if its like effacing pain maybe or something coz it wasn't contractions or braxton hicks..i just felt violated downstairs and like period achyness..could be your cervix thinning out? ask your midwife if you are worried hun :hug:

actually sorry i'm editing this because i thought your ticker said 38 weeks and just saw it says 30 weeks..
i'd say its stretching pains..and possibly baby further engaging..that gives pressure at the bottom and in your
lady bits. still call up if it gets bad!!

Thanks girlies....... :D

It's eased off again now, I bet it's bubs, she's been mooching around all week in positions that feel very uncomfortable for me!!!

Well, I don't know if you read my post about having on & off painful contractions etc and the MW saying it *could* be latent labour but it could just be my body preparing - hate to worry you - but this is how mine started out but with BH... :think:

I'd probably just ring her anyway, she'll probably tell you what the others have and that it's nothing to worry about. Better to get it checked though TBH :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back