period like pains at 10 weeks pregnant

chan

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant and i had a scan at 9 weeks 2 days and everything is looking good, heartbeat heard and saw baby moving and is growing well. but today and yesterday i've started to experience period like pains and pains in the top of both legs - can anyone tell me if this is normal for 10weeks because i have'nt had these before in this pregnancy and worrying about miscarrying. Are these pains normal???? :?

Hi hunny,

Its all normal im afraid to say :D As long as there is no bleeding, dont panic!

xx

Hello Fellow 10 weeker :wave:

Well I have the same pains so it better bloody be normal. :lol:

I've had them on and off practically all along so far, MW said its perfectly fine. She said only worry if the pain is acute and prolonged or if its accompanied by bleeding.

Normal AF pains are fine, its horrible though because you associate that pain with coming on add that to the increased CM (Sorry TMI) and THAT's why I'm running to the loo every 30 seconds frantically knicker checking! :rotfl:

Hi, just thought i would say if it helps that with my 1st pregnancy i had this alot for quite a while off and on :D

I had back cramps, tummy cramps and mainly aches and pains along where your leg of your knickers go (sort of groin). I was told that it is all your ligaments stretching and your pelvis moving and loosening (ready for babys exit), but it can start as soon as you become PG.

It is scarry but all normal sotry not to worry :hug:

xx tigger

With the pains I'm having I swear "bean" is a boy as a girl couldn't possibly cause this much pain to her mummy! Took the worst cramp yet and that's saying something considering it was so bad last Thursday I was at A&E to get checked.

I too have been checking downstairs for bleeding. Been feeling mildly moist (to coin a Top Gear phrase) and not taking any chances.

P.S. is anyone elses ticker a day out? I should be 5 wks 4 days yet tickers says 5w5. Do you include the LMP day when doing the calculations?

it dates it like cd 1 rather than the day 2 being a full day - the other tickers date it like day 2 is 1 full day.

Mama 2 Be said:
I'm running to the loo every 30 seconds frantically knicker checking! :rotfl:

:rotfl: so soooo true!!

I have been having a few period-like pains so I'm glad to hear it's all normal :D xx

Mama 2 Be said:
Hello Fellow 10 weeker :wave:

Well I have the same pains so it better bloody be normal. :lol:

I've had them on and off practically all along so far, MW said its perfectly fine. She said only worry if the pain is acute and prolonged or if its accompanied by bleeding.

Normal AF pains are fine, its horrible though because you associate that pain with coming on add that to the increased CM (Sorry TMI) and THAT's why I'm running to the loo every 30 seconds frantically knicker checking! :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: that's so funny. I am exaclty the same keep cjecking my knickers as I have so much cm! Coz it's really early days I keep thinking the worst but I am glad I'm not on my own.

Mine dissapeared for a while but freakishly they have come back this arvo - funny that this post reappeared at the same time!

Or maybe it's the bear's way of telling me that he doesn't like strawberries!?!? :think:

Sorry for gatecrashing from tri 2 but wanted to say im still getting these pains and im 20 weeks.

*sara* said:
Sorry for gatecrashing from tri 2 but wanted to say im still getting these pains and im 20 weeks.

Same here and I've been getting them from 4dpo! And I've had a bleed too but its just a one off thing and baby is fine, so dont even worry if you do have that :hug:

Hi girls! :wave: I've been gatecrashing Tri 2 all arvo (can't wait to get in there). Remember you girls from when you were in Tri 1 :cheer:

How's Tri two? - I heard the cake is better there than this Tri (however there is more available here as most of the girls are too ill to eat it with the MS :puke: :lol: )

Mama 2 Be said:
Hi girls! :wave: I've been gatecrashing Tri 2 all arvo (can't wait to get in there). Remember you girls from when you were in Tri 1 :cheer:

How's Tri two? - I heard the cake is better there than this Tri (however there is more available here as most of the girls are too ill to eat it with the MS :puke: :lol: )

haha *takes some cake while shes here* :lol:

Second tri is good although I expected the worrying to stop after the 12 week mark but it doesn't lol

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Mama 2 Be said:

Second tri is good although I expected the worrying to stop after the 12 week mark but it doesn't lol

Oi! We don't mind you gatecrashing but stealing pregnant womens cake :talkhand: its just too much! :shakehead:

Someone said you're a Mum now - you will worry for the rest of your life! :wall: :wall:

Mama 2 Be said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
[quote="Mama 2 Be":z3zyesnh]Hi girls! :wave: I've been gatecrashing Tri 2 all arvo (can't wait to get in there). Remember you girls from when you were in Tri 1 :cheer:

Oi! We don't mind you gatecrashing but stealing pregnant womens cake :talkhand: its just too much! :shakehead:

Someone said you're a Mum now - you will worry for the rest of your life! :wall: :wall:[/quote:z3zyesnh]

True.. there will be plenty to worry about and at least we know they are all safe tucked up in a warm tummy instead of running wild around the house :wall: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back