period after miscarrige

m2baby

Reaction score
hey guys I was 5 weeks 3 days pregnant when I had a miscarriage and I was bleeding for 9 days then it stopped how long after the first day of bleeding from my miscarriage should I expect my period to come please help ! x

I had a mc at 7 and a half weeks and it took a few months for my body to get back to normal. Some people go straight back to their old cycle. It is unfortunatly one of these things that depends on the person Im afraid. Hope you dont have to wait long!

I had mine at 6 weeks 4 days on the 12th june my period started 10th july so moreless like normal although my cycles are now longer as they used to be 23 days and are now 28ish hope this helps as it was a question i also asked when i was waiting for mine to appear xxx

thank you for replying and not running ! was a lot of help thank you x

With two of my miscarriages, AF came as I would normally expect and with this one, I don't know what will happen as had an erpc. It really is different for everyone I'm afraid x

okay thank you its been over my due date for my normal period only because I bled for 9 days I spose this will be a longer cycle

I had miscarriage at almost 11 weeks, and got positive pregnancy test the day my period would have normally arrived. Had scan and I'm only a day behind and I bled for about 10 days.

With my last mc I af came about 30 days later had an erpc this time and hoping for the same. Sorry for your loss x

Hi, sorry to hear of your loss :-(
I lost the first one 5th June and AF was about six weeks later, and the second Nov 5th and AF was Dec 12th. Both were just under three month MCs.
Hope you're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back