people dont get it!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well good mood is deflated in last hr!
My grandpa just rung and spoke to my dh and in the process of of the convo asked him if i was pregnant judgin by my belly xmas day....i spent xmas day holdin.back tears tryin to find an outfit that didnt make me look preg wot with the major bloating/water retention (what with it bein cd80 an all)....an it seems it was for nothin as still looked 6months gone. Grrr

at least swellin is goin down a bit tho just bit upset as im aware of people lookin and assuming :(
Xx

Oh hun.......well at least you know the reason for your little belly and not that you need to go Fat Club! Soz I know its not funny but just trying to put a little smile on your face hun! Dont worry now your AF is back im sure it will go down in no time.....well until you get your beautiful baby bump :) x

I know, I know people have no idea!

Everytime and I mean every time i see or speak to my mum she asks me if i am pregnant :wall2::wall2:!

My mum did make a blinding comment the other day after the standard question she turned to me and said that i was lucky because not everyone can carry off being a little bit chubby - i mean who needs enemies!

feel better

xx

awwwwww hun just wanna send massive hugs your way! i can totally sympathise with how your feeling, giving that i feel like a house end on day 65! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx feel better soon

It doesnt help that i hav ibs so hav a bit if a bloated tummy all the time jyst nit as big as it was last few weeks.

So i daresay hes told my aunty an shes a motormouth so u can expect alot more of this now. Doubt gramp believed dh either.

Thanx foe kind words girls xxx

ibs is horrendous, can sympathise there too xxxxx

It sucks doesnt.it....iv got a pg belly without bein pg! Lol xx

I find grandparents are so harsh with their words! Don't let it get to you, easier said than done but people in general don't realise when what they say in jest can can be inapproriate and insensitive!

I have had my fair share off family members over Xmas too, every time I chose not to I have a drink i had comments like "pregnant?" should you really ask me that?!!! Grr....hugs in masses :hug: :dust: :hug:

Last edited:
Sorry u been feelin bit down today but try ignore the comments hun. And I see that ur af has arrived, good news hun :) :) wishing u all the luck for an early 2012 bfp xxx

Ye cd 4 whoop whoop :)
Gonna do smep this cycle to b in with best chance of bfp. Gotta ring drs tues to find out blood results.

I know if gramp knew the half of it hed b guttedso i dont blame him think hes just desperate to b a greatgrandfather xx

keep us update with your results hun xx

Aw hun :hugs: I'm sure they'll be in bean in your tummy very soon :dust: :dust: :dust: x x

Im just the same hun, ive got ibs too and eva since coming off the pill i get a bloated tummy so much worse people are often asking if im pg which is very annoying when i so wana b. Just got hang on to the thought that one day soon we will be.

Michelle. x

how you feeling today bellarina?? is it turniong into the mother of all af's like we expected? iv just done a test, negative but wasnt fmu, will do anothin tomorow but i very much doubt it will be positive! just gotta rule it out really before i go begging gp for something to evoke the witch! Iv got killer low back pain and on and off pains im my tum, so i hope shes en route! have a fab new years eve whatever your doing xxxx

Hav u tried sex carr? That eventually brought me on lol plus the ac i think.

Well my af has finished today so lasted 4 days altogether but was quite heavy.
Bring on ov :) xxx

Hope you OV at a nice time during the month hun, around day 13 or 14 :) FX for you! Will let you know when I OV as im on the same cd as you this month :) x

Hav u tried sex carr? That eventually brought me on lol plus the ac i think.

Well my af has finished today so lasted 4 days altogether but was quite heavy.
Bring on ov :) xxx

nope not for just over a wk as have been quite bloated and generally irritable (sex hasnt been on my mind at all lol) may try it tonight tho when iv had a new years tipple! xxx

Butterfly i hope we are 2ww buddies its always nice to share it with someone.

Carr i would defo do it tonight...it cant hurt can it...worth a try anyway :)

Happy new yr girls heres to gettin our bfps xxx

Happy new year lovely
nowt as curt as familiy.
When my brother got married my gran sent me a card with some money in it saying since you are never getting married thought id give you the same money as your brother!

Glad you are back on track
xx Daisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back