people dont get it!

Awe i know who needs enemies eh! Lol older people just.blurt things out dont they to hell with offendin people xxx

Ah Bellarina, that's awful! When I put weight back on after getting really skinny for my wedding lots of kids at the school I teach at were saying I was pregnant - it was awful! I sympathise....

I'm doing SMEP too - good luck!! xx

Ye i think that makes it worse....we r sane id slimmed down for my weddin an everyone expects a baby after weddin so theyr focusin on my tummy now xx

Can't believe how many people think they are allowed to comment on your body and your life - so irritating! My friend took a lovely picture of me holding her baby and posted it on fb last week. People were commenting like 'suits you' etc and it really got to me! Mind your own business!!!

xxx

Oh sweetie, I know what you mean both about the bloating and also about people being too nosey for their own good!

I get terrible bloating. I don't know why - I think it is food related/IBS though, as it comes and goes and is worse in the evenings. By 7pm I literally look 6 or 7 months pregnant. Pregnant belly with no baby in it is rubbish! Really gets me down :( Peppermint oil is meant to be good for it, keep meaning to try it. Or have you tried keeping a food diary? I keep meaning to try that too!

Also people are very nosey. The first thing my mother in law said to me on the stroke of midnight New Years Eve was 'happy new year! Am I going to get grand-babies this year?'. I AM flaming TRYING!!!! lol.

I'm sure your grandad just spoke without thinking hun and he would never want to upset you :) Hope you're okay now hun! x

Last edited:
Thanks hun, yeh im ok as since af came swelling has gone down a bit...only look about 4/5 months pregnant now as opposed to 6/7 lol

yeh since getting married im constantly getting the "so wen are we gonna hear the pitter patter etc"....i even had loads of comments in our wedding guest book!

I think its people getting excited at the thought of it but its realy hard wen ur faced with bfn's every cycle and the pressure doesnt help like coz ur doing everything you possibly can to get pg

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back