Penpals / Penfriends

Nicola

Reaction score
Anyone know any good (free) penfriend/penpal sites?

I've found heaps online but 90% I have to say are "dating/romance" sites in disguise!!! All I wanna find is a site that has other friends on there looking for friends type thing, I'm happily married and don't want a penfriend for romance!!

Anysites non-dating/romance site would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi
I was looking for the same thing, i've had penfriends since i was little and currently have 2 now because the others prefer to email or text!! Modern technology!!! :lol: But i have found the same or the cost a bomb, when i was little they were all free!!

I know eveyone wants to email etc and I'd rather write nice letters the traditional way!! I'll keep you posted if I find anything free that's not for dating purposes. Like you I've been doing it for years and back then sites/companies etc were free to join/search/reply. Now it's a fee per month for most of them or a bigger lump sum for a year. Cheeky!!!!

have you ever given a thought to written to squaddies out fighting? i no they love to read letters from everyone to keep them entertained
manda x

Manda thanks for those!! have saved the sites to browse shortly!! :hug:

If you want to write to other people with children or who are pregnant etc, there is usually a list in Mother and baby magazine.

Ohhh thanks!! I have a 50p coupon for that magazine too (bounty pack contents) so might check that out tomorrow in Sainsburys!! Thanks Flame! :hug:

cassi said:
everyone on here is my keyboard pal :D
i was thinking that why dont you ask if there is anyone on here who wants to be your penpal or do they have to be abroad or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back