Cross stitch for baby boy...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tots hope, Nov 14, 2007.

1. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

I have made a cot set (cot bumper and quilt) for a baby girl which is a ballarena theme. I have now finished that and i am looking for a project for a baby boy. I thought Thomas the Tank Engine or football but i can't find any free patterns on the internet.

Has anyone got any ideas what theme i could use for it and anyone know of any free sites where i can down load the patterns?

Thanks in advance x

2. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

why not loook on ebay as there are usually some cheap kits on there.

3. libs

libs Well-Known Member

I don't know anywhere with free patterns - but if you decide on a theme I will go through my 100s of patterns and see if I have anything you can adapt

Don't forget Peter Rabbit, Mr Men (I have a pattern with loads of Mr Men on you could just do round the bumper and quilt?), Alphabet themes, Noah's Ark, Safari, Transport.

4. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

5. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

Thank you - i have already done a Noah's ark one for my nephew and a winnie the pooh one for a friend. Guess i have a while and i still have a few bits to do on the girlie one so guess i can have a bit longer to think about it. Thanks for your help x x x