Pelvic Floor

First Baby White

Reaction score
Yesterday to my shock I peed a little whilst laughing (TMI) and it made me realise it is definately tiome to start pelvic floor exercises plus my dear husband decided to advise me to start doing these so I am not incontinent when I am older (the cheek ha ha ).

My Question is what are you actually supposed to do and how often?

Also please vote on whether you actually do them and if it made a difference. Thanks in advance

I do my pelvic floor exercises, because i drink so much tea i decided that everytime i boil the kettle that i have to squueze and clinch......lol. I dont really notice any difference when i do do them but i guess they have made a difference or i would still be peeing from when i had harrison.

I don't really do them, sometimes I have a go but I'm not sure I'm doing it right so I give it up.

Alex xxx

I do them when I remember because I've got a really weak bladder as it is and I know it only gets worse after birth!!

It's hard to remember to do them!

I'm doing them as I speak :D xx

I am doing them periodically but I haven't yet had any sneezing/laughing accidents so I haven't noticed any difference yet.

I think you are meant to do between 20 and 50 a day :D

I've never done these and never had a problem.

I have noticed recently that sometimes after i pee i get really wet, i did wonder if i was leaking a little after but after pantie inspection i think it was the normal stuff. (god i'm embarrassed even typing that :oops: )

I had to do some after reading this :oops:

But didn't do them before becoming pregnant and never sure how to do them properly. Might just wait until I have an accident or until after the baby is here :)

My theory was if they're all tight it'll hold the baby in :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back