PEER PRESSURE!!!!! The naughty girls are trying to make me!

Do what you want to do hun :hug: We are all excited for you but understand if you wait until Wed to avoid disappointment :hug:

Well, I'm going to be out on Wednesday so might test on Tuesday - is that a reasonable comprimise?

Don't really want to test tonight as with the amount I've been drinking today (water before you ask) it probably wouldnt show up even if I was pregnant - although am thinking about it just to shut you all up! :lol:

Wouldn't we all be disappointed if it was BFN though????

It will be disappointing if its BFN today or on Tuesday hun :hug:

I know I have teased you on msn about it but you test when you want to test :hug: :hug: :hug:

i personally think wait but thats me. whats the point of wasting money if its meant to be you'll get your BFP hun xx

rusks said:
i personally think wait but thats me. whats the point of wasting money if its meant to be you'll get your BFP hun xx

Ooh be careful, rusks is here now and she whooped my ass when I tested early :wink:

Snuggle said:
rusks said:

Ooh be careful, rusks is here now and she whooped my ass when I tested early :wink:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

poas.gif

poas.gif

poas.gif

poas.gif

OK here is the deal.

I am NOT going to test tonight - it's a waste of time.

I am going to aim to test on Tuesday - not because I'm desparate to test early but because I am not going to see Andy on Wednesday and, if it is BFP, I dont want to not see him and tell him over the phone!

I will admit, tomorrow morning will be tempting - but I am aiming for Tuesday.

Despite the teasing - I love you all muchly for being so interested! :hug:

Thank you - now I just have to try and be good tomorrow morning!!!!

am the opposite haha someone wil have to pin me to the loo to do mine haha

I came back on to make sure you hadnt tested :lol: Well done :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back