• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

*Peeks head round corner* Can I come in?????

SarahH

Reaction score
Well, after ages of saying we are wanting to ttc for number 2 but putting it off as we werent sure of where and when we are moving, we have decided to probably stay put in Aberdeen for at least another 2yrs and me and Brian have had a long chat on MSN and decided that we are going to start TTC as soon as he gets home!! :dance:

I might be in this section for a loooong time as with Brian away alot with work!!

Looking forward to joining in all the talks in here now!! I am not one for all this temping etc (as it confuses the hell out of me!), but really looking forward to all the BDing!! :dance:

EDIT: Can I just add if you have me on Facebook not to say anything as we dont want the world and sundry to know! :lol:

Woohoo!!!!! Thats fab news babes :cheer: :cheer: mrs_tommo is joining us in here soon too :hug: :hug:

Woo good luck TTC...thats it..nearly all the 2006 mums are pregnant or TTC number 2!!

Ooooh how exciting - im planning to TTC once my 2stone is gone and should b within next 8 week and Il be joining you - SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO exciting and glad you are going to have another baby!

Im not one for temps and charts either.

Nah I dont chart or temp either and as of next cycle (if I'm not PG from this one) I wont be using OPKs either :wink:

Welcome Sarah! Hope you enjoy it here and don't stay in here for too long! :hug: :hug: :hug:

wooowhoooo welome :wave: :wave: even th i dont belong here anymore im still addicted :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i wish u all the best and hope ur stay is not to to long :cheer: :cheer: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck hun hope your soon announcing a BFP :hug: xxxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: Welcome to TTC - hope your stay is a short one x

i know you will be off in first tri before you even settle in here i know,

i am so so happy for you hun and im glad your staying put for now so more chance for me to come visit you than travel all round world lol,

will send you tons of baby dust and all the luck in the world from me and green bump :hug: :hug:

Thank you all!!

Now I just need to get my man home and into bed
sex_missionary.gif
:lol: :lol:

Its so exciting TTC and the thought of being pregnant all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back