• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Can I do a lil' getting to know you thread???

Unscheduled stop at Bonkers Corner - twinned with Ville des Imbersiles, Paris.

-Funny ha ha - or funny i'll-just-be-backing-out-of-the-door-now?

Hmmm...I'll get back to you in 10 minutes! Or maybe not? Depends on what I decide! :moon:

hi there ladies.

im Ashley (23) i have been with Alan (26) for just under 4yrs we have a lil boy Oliver ( 3 in a few weeks ).
we are due to get wed in September next yr :D
we are activley ttc baby number 2 either with his pregancy if am this month or just after xmas.
Ollie isnt Alan bioloigal son but hes been my rock since i was 4 months pregnant with Ollie.
we both work for Argos Wincanton ( Picking for Argos ) have been since Augs this yr.
b4 that we lived in the isle of man for 3 yrs where alan worked in an abitor (sp) and i worked as a part time sales assistant at Clarks :D
now we are both working on average 40 hours a week. hard work when u have a demanding 3 yr old.

so thats my get to know you thread lol

Hello all :wave: it's nice to get to know everyone.

I'm Hannah (33yrs) and I've been married to Grahame (35yrs) for 5 years. Gray's a coach driver and I work part-time for our local council and have just passed a couple of diplomas to become a dog trainer/behaviourist....Cesar Milan eat your heart out!!

We live in a tiny town called Brandon on the Norfolk/Suffolk border and we have 3 mad mutts who love running in our forest.

We've been ttc since last Feb but have upped our game in the last few months as I've finally learnt what's going on with my body and when the best time is!! (hides head in shame :oops: )

This is a fab thread - you lot make me laugh so much!

I'm Nicky (27) married to Mark (32). Got married 3.5 years ago in Gretna Green.

Mark is an Account Manager for BT and I'm a stay at home Mummy. We are currently on our 5th cycle ttc number 2 and I just can't wait to get a BFP :pray:

Wishing you all Christmassy sticky babydust :pray:

Hi all, I'm Kelly (28) been with Andy (38) for 5 years married for 3. Live outside manchester, near a little place called mossley.

We're both building surveyors (yep, we met at work). We have 2 beautiful furry baby boxers (my boys), & just started to TCC num 1 furless baby :D

I totally clueless re tcc etc (have been taking folic acid though). The shame, i have to admit, i thought most people just got bfp straight away, first go!! Anyway, i'm learning lots thanks to all u :clap: & i'll know doubt end up driving u all crazy with daft questions!
xx

I am Helen (23). I've been married for 2 years and we have been ttc our first child since May this year.

So far we have had 2 consecutive miscarriages and are still reeling from the second (it only happened this Sunday gone :() but are desperate once more to get a BFP. He promised me I'd be pregnant before Xmas and he was right...twice! Here's hoping for 3rd time lucky!

Oh and as for where we live, we are abroad in Brunei (S.E. Asia) till May '11! Very exciting and a big culture shock (we have only been here 6 months) but the perfect place to start a family as my visa doesn't allow me to work here (a big shame as you can imagine!).

I have only just felt ready to join this area of the forum as we will be back in the sack this weekend if all goes to plan.

Lots of luck to all you ladies trying to conceive!! Here's hoping for Xmas BFPs!!!

Last edited:
:wave: I'm Gabriella (35), married to the DH (name withheld, aged 33). We've been married for nearly 1.5 years, been together nearly 5 years, and have been trying to get preggy since we got married. We were successful at first, but lost the wee one at nearly 19 weeks. We're hoping for a BFP, but it may have to be through medical intervention if the old hag shows up this weekend or Monday :evil:

I work as a secondary school teacher and he works as a chemical engineer. We live in the Netherlands (DH is Dutch and I'm not, but I've been living here for 20.5 years!). We haven't got any fur babies... just bugs and slugs that crawl or slither in the house from time to time :rotfl:

I think that's about it.

:wave: I'm Emma (26) hubby is 23. Amelia will be 3 on Thursday (can't believe how quick it's gone!) Got married July this year, been together 4 years.

We weren't activley ttc number 2 yet but as soon as Af comes & goes thats it! I'm too impatient to 'see how things go'!

I work in a theatre & he is a bar manager.

We have a german sheppard/huskey cross called Harley who rips up our kitchen floor!

I think thats about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back