Peeing myself

love87

Reaction score
Sorry TMI. I had a cold last week and have been left with a chesty cough. It seems to be shifting slowly but I hen I cough I pee myself a little. Also is I really need to go (like today picking DD up from school) a little but of pee comes out without warning. Anybody else going through this? I do my pelvic floors so I can't understand how it is happening this early. By the time 40 weeks comes I will be in nappies if this carries on :lol:

Yes I had a terrible cold few weeks back and had a few oops moments. The best was when I was shopping and sneezed and said oops... My mum laughed and said you wait till you've had it!! I was mortified as was the first time it had happened. I laugh now!

Ive bn like this for a few weeks it depends how i get up from sitting but more recently i think cos head is starting to engage once ive bn fof a pee i end up having to sit back down as im leaking its a horrible feeling and as it happend so suddenly im scared its my waters xx

It is horrible. I'm going to Invest in some tenna lady pads, while I have this cough. It happened again this morning. Had just got dressed and coughed. More pee :(

I'm the same, I seem to cough and pee a little. I either wear a panty liner of a sanitary town through the day. Can't remember happening in my 1st pregnancy.

Yep im paranoid so wear a pad all the time as it depends wat position baby is in or how i get up hoping its not a permanent occurence xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back