peak question

mrs v

Reaction score
So I got my peak this morn on cbfm :) do I continue testing each morn???

Thank you xx

Your monitor will let you know when to stop testing. It may request a stick in the morning or it may not. Mine usually does and I get a second peak day-think this is automatic and then usually after that it doesnt ask for any more xx

woooooo good luck with the bd mrs v :) :)

Thanks Lisey, wasnt sure, Id read some people just dont insert stick after peak (that sounds familiar haha) oooh babyg I get excited about peak on cbfm imagine when we finally get our BFPs!!!

I have read that too but I worry that it could mess up how it reads the cycle? Mine usually only asks for 10 sticks in total so I would only save 1 or 2 tests xx

:cheer:Yeah I agree Lisey, I mean whats the point in spending all that money to then not use it properly!

Let me know how you get on during the dreaded TWW...

:cheer:Yeah I agree Lisey, I mean whats the point in spending all that money to then not use it properly!

Let me know how you get on during the dreaded TWW...

I will do!! its exciting and scary at the same time :) Loads of babydust to you and everyone :dust::dust:xx

Hey mrsv how many days of high did u get before ur peak hun? Also are u using opks aswell as ur monitor? Thanks

Hey mrsv how many days of high did u get before ur peak hun? Also are u using opks aswell as ur monitor? Thanks

I think iv answered this on ur thread...felt like I had highs for 6days before peak xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back