Pcos any tips on conceiving or success stories welcome

The thing I find is I've been told to take tests every month as there is a little bit of hope that I will conceive but never know kwhen to do them so I'm just doing one on the same date every month anyone have any tips on getting periods back haven't had one since June

Metformin was only thing that got mine back.

But I was put on provara to force my body to bleed for me to take clomid. I'm suprised they want you to waste money on tests instead of giving you provera to induce a bleed!

I know gets annoying doing it every month I'm gonna try to lose a bit more weight then go back to the docs I shouldn't have to wait to much longer are been trying since jan

Good luck hun and don't take no for an answer and don't let them flob you off.

dont believe what the Docs tell you about it being difficult to get pregnant in ALL cases. I have thought this all my life, being diagnosed in my teens. As a result I have always told myself that I couldnt have kids.

but in the first month of trying, bingo!!!! at my age too! and I hadnt taken metformin in quite a long time, as it gives me headaches and the runs.

Ok we did use opks, evening primrose oil, pre-conceive tablets, preseed, softcups, SMEP and i was temping. I had also stopped smoking, but had only been stopped for 2 weeks when I got pregnant so i doubt that was a factor.

just dont give up hope, and good luck!!

The thing is my periods are all over the place Havent had one since June 16th and had a false positive since then but I would just really love to have periods so know I'm ovulating etc but no :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back