Paying for Clomid question !!

mushy1

Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody knows how it works when your paying fertility treatment !!

Do they ask for the money up front ?
How can you actually pay for it ?? (i.e Cash or card )

Lol I know these questions seem a bit random but we have our appointment to start clomid on 12th april and I know we will have to pay 300 and odd pound s but not sure about how, where , when !!! lol xxx

You'll have to pay upfront and if you will be taking a prescription to a pharmacy there will probably be a dispensing fee of a few quid. You should be able to pay with card or money, but the payment will have to be instant - I don't think they'll accept cheque for example xx

Thanks Louise !!!

You are so helpful , honestly think Iwould go mad without your help xxxxxxx

I'm doing it this way at the moment. I get an invoice in the post and get 7 daysa to pay it. My private prescriptions costs less than a tenner.

oh so you dont have to pay upfront ?? maybe its different depending on where you live ! do you pay for one month clomid at a time ??

Are you getting it private or on NHS?
On NHS it's the normal perscription price if you pay for them. Pay when you pick them up from chemist.

We are having to pay for all the treatment privately because hubby has children !! xxx

I see a consultant at a private hospital but when u register they take a card swipe so if u don't pay ur invoice on time they will automatically take the funds anyway. I got a 6 month prescription of clomid for less than a tenner!!!

Jeez that sucks hun. Surely it should be if you have had kids or not and not him :(
*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back