Past 2 days

missxkatie

Reaction score
Have been horrible.. I have been having dizzy spells every so often the worst was in the council office, after that they came every so often. I sat waiting for my ticket to be called I got hot and flushed suddenly and the room started spinning. The assistant then took me to the staff toliet where I was violently sick. Since yesterday at 4:30 I have had a terrible headache as though someone is pulling my brain upwards and my body when I stand feels so unsteady :( Doctor prescribed me Co-Dydramol which is powerful apparently and this hasnt even work nor has a nice bath or sleep.

I am so confused.. I have tried ringing midwife.. no hope :x

Awww hunny, you poor thing, I can sympathise with you...I had headaches every day in my 1st Tri and still get them now, but not as much. They hurt so much my whole face felt like it was going to explode and I was sick as well. You must be going through a bad patch like I did and hopefully it will pass soon.

Your doctor was generous, mine said i could only have paracetamol. Work were good to me and could see i wasnt well and they let me go home when it was really bad. No point in watching TV or using the computer as it just makes it worse, even reading a book is hard. All you can do is lye in a dark room with the windows open to get fresh air.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Tiggy xxx

Oh poor you :hug:

I had a funny spell like this about 2 weeks ago. I felt really faint all of a sudden and just managed to get myself to the bathroom when the room started to spin and was sweating like mad. In the end I was really sick and it passed.

I visited my GP who said I had slightly low blood pressure and that was probably what made me feel faint.

I hope you feel better soon hun.

thanks :D , i am waiting for this 'fabulous 2nd tri' to hurry up, if i take after my mum. I will have sickness all way up until baby is born. Lovely :roll:

LOL :D Thats what i thought. I've got to week 12 though and the nausea is back!!!

keep a little choccy snack in your bag - sometimes low blood sugar starts that kind of thing off in me!

:hug: :hug: I hope you're feeling ok now, it sounds as though you have had a rough few days, poor you.
The headaches are due to the increased blood supply I think. I get them now and again and they are horrible, it sounds as though yours a particualrly bad, I hope the pills help.
Your blood pressure can lower in first tri too, maybe that is why you've been so dizzy. I really feel for you, it can't be very nice. But be reassured that these things are quite normal, it is just a shame for you that you are experiencing them so acutely.

Take things easy this weekend, I hope you are feeling better soon sweetie :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back