Party tricks

Twinkletoesnw

Reaction score
This is my daughter Katie and her freaky shoulder blades!
:?
S8000779.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That's...erm... a bit weird isn't it? :lol:

:shock: No she's only got her arms behind her back and that happens lol, she's a bit double jointed and she can do strange things with her arms too. Strange child :rotfl:

i can do some weird poses with my fingers and toes :oops: because they're double jointed, but i don't know if that counts!

Kimbo said:
i can do some weird poses with my fingers and toes :oops: because they're double jointed, but i don't know if that counts!

me too..............I can bend the top knuckle of my finger :eek:

:shock: those blades are a party trick!! :lol:

Misslarue said:
Kimbo said:

me too..............I can bend the top knuckle of my finger :eek:

:shock: those blades are a party trick!! :lol:

yeah thats what i can do lol and then get someone to put their fingertip on the middle joint of your finger and ping the bone back at them :rotfl:

:lol:... my shoulder blades used to do similar when i was younger (was a skinny flexible kid lol), dont think i could even get my arms behind my back now

Hahaha dunno if ud call it a party trick buy my knees bend the wrong way :D hahaha

**edit..**

Here is a piccy its an oldun mind.... but the best one i can find of me dodgy knees.. excuse the pigtails :oops: :roll:

myfreakyknees.jpg

PinkPunch said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Dodgey camera angle?

come the manchester meet n see em for real

im double jointed so bend in funny ways lol

But how can you do that? Do you walk backwards? lol

Oh.. so your feet are facing forwards.. its just the knees that move? Im facinated now lol

ROFLMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I walk perfectly normal, and yes my feet face forward..

Its just when im stood up, my knees lean backwards, quite a way sometimes, i can stand normally if i force myself, but its just my normal to stand wit knees betn back....

Hence why i only look about 5"10 unelss stood proper when u see im actually 6ft1 lol

thanks dad for that one :roll:

hahhaha

My daughter can lick her right elbow (not her left though)... I dare anyone to try it and succeed but my daughter can... :rotfl: :rotfl: Sometimes there are advantages to being born with a rare genetic illness that makes the muscles in your shoulder not develop thus enabling her to dislocate her shoulder so she can bring her elbow up to her mouth... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: As I've told her... she's going to get a lot of free passages into night clubs when she is older :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I used to get into nightclubs by being able to put my feet behind my head... I have double jointed hips.... apparently most men find it a turn on... although I could never understand why :think:

Oh and my sister can touch the tip of her nose with her tongue .... thats pretty funny to see too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back