im scared :s

lisa&alex

Reaction score
this weathers freaky.. its pissing down blowing a gale.. and thunder and lightening!!!!!!! whats it like with you?

Calm, grey sky and little showers but apart form that fine. I think were in a valley though so protected from the winds and not near coast

From the window it doesn't look too bad outside here in Surrey, quite sunny :D

Its dry here at mo, been showers & bit windy but thats all... so much for the storms here :?

kazlin said:
From the window it doesn't look too bad outside here in Surrey, quite sunny :D

dido. but i havent been out yet. i bet its a bit brezzy

happy_chick said:
Its dry here at mo, been showers & bit windy but thats all... so much for the storms here :?

Exactly the same, had a shower ummm 15mins ago that was about it apart from drizzle

I spoke too soon...it's pissing down now and grey!

Its beautiful bright sunshine outside, no wind, no clouds and about 16C :D Love not being in England lol

well its only about 20º, blue skies, sun...but we are all still wearing tights boots coats and scarf's :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we have high winds and loads of rain

we went to portreath(our local beach) with a bag of chips as its spring tide and with this storm it was supposed to be really good waves!

the tide was really high while we were there and not long after they closed the roads off to the car park and the police moved us all back a parking space row! il try and uploads some pics of the waves in a bit!!!

here is a video of the waves and how close it was to the car park!!!

:D In Cornwall too where I work was flooded this morning up to waist height and the road at the bottom of our lane was all flooded too so the road was closed but seems okay now just it will be intresting to see if its all flooded again tomorrow because I have to be in early!

I like the weather its exciting and makes you feel all cosy when your indoors looking out on it all :D

OMG did you see that family on the news who had their house struck by lightening!!!? :shock: They all got out alive but the hamster was killed, don't panic it wasn't Richard Hammond, it was a genuine hamster. Phew! :)

We just had high winds and heavy rain, no where near as bad as some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back