Paris Hilton's new best friend - ITV2

I watched it, the bitching has started lol.

lella - Laura walked out at the end because she didnt like carrie/ceri not sure what her name was, the one that loves animals, Laura didnt want to stay if carrie/ceri wasnt going out.
Also, Paris said to them a story about her wanting her boobs done, it was a lie to see if anyone would blab, and one girl did. No one got evicted tho because laura walked.

I have such a laugh watching it, im cringing half the time lol but even my OH sat and watch it. :rotfl:

I love love love this show! Paris just watches them falling over each other for her attention and the look on her face says it all. She blatently thinks they are a bunch of dickheads.

I really dont like the squeaky one with the dodgy teeth who was the 'ears and eyes' this week. Chrissy stands out as being quite cool and rest of them sort of fade into the background. I am rooting for Ola cos i know she will use it to get futher in her career, which is EXACTLY what i would do!

poochielove said:
I love love love this show! Paris just watches them falling over each other for her attention and the look on her face says it all. She blatently thinks they are a bunch of dickheads.

I really dont like the squeaky one with the dodgy teeth who was the 'ears and eyes' this week. Chrissy stands out as being quite cool and rest of them sort of fade into the background. I am rooting for Ola cos i know she will use it to get futher in her career, which is EXACTLY what i would do!

Chrissy is one of my favourites! She seems really cool and genuine compared to some of the others!
And Ola is growing on me lol!

id get offended if someone said I looked like a dog without my make up on.
Even if it is true...its not nice to hear :lol:

I love her perfume i have them all there so nice i love that we have the
same taste in clothers and colours but i do have to say i think she ott the way she walks
like she is on a catwalk just to go the bathroom or to pick up a piece of paper.

And she lied about not having plastic sugery she has had her nose reshaped
you can tell by the tip and her nostrils you only have to look at hers and others who have had
the same surgery to compare. Why she lies nearly every famous person admitt there plastic sugery op's
because they cant hide it lol. She prob would love to get her boobs done but there a dead give away :lol:
and she thinks no one can tell she has had her nose reshaped :doh: acting like she is 100% real

I love her taste etc but i wouldnt want to be her best friend :shakehead:
I think the girl who stood up and walked out on the last show done the right thing.

She more of less sais stuff it your full of yourself way to much and i dont want to be your best friend
so i will go to keep the other girl in she hated that little one didnt she was her name paris as well ??

When she walked out paris said she had no time for drama queens :rotfl: paris is a 100% drama queen
you can see her throwing a wobble if she cant get the right colour shoes cant ya lol.

Tonights show. Felt sorry for that girl who was told she looked nothing basically with out make up on
how rude is that :(

I agree, Ola was so rude... I bet she looks ugly without make up on too! :x

I missed it last night, anyone know when its repeated?

cez8457 said:
I missed it last night, anyone know when its repeated?

You can watch it on the ITV website (www.itv.com) and click on ITV player, you can select Paris Hilton's british best friend.

I really want emma to win, the one with the dark hair, really cool one. I think that's her name.

its total trash....and I love it!!!! its so entertaining to see so many fake people wanting to be her friend. makes me feel normal.

i watch it after seeing it with my sis! love the challenges and how worried they get when they fail the task!
TTYN - talk to you never! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back