Paris Hilton's new best friend - ITV2

i would rather pour turpentine into my eyes than watch that Laetitia my love haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have to admit...i watched it :oops: but only cos there was nothing else on!

I watched it, I thought they were all a bit pathetic tbh :rotfl:

I watched it as well cause there was nothing else on :lol:

kinda desperate wern't they!!!

and why did that lass end up in hospital cause I went for a bath???

I missed it because unfortunately I had to watch some paint dry :roll:

i was busy throwin up....had the flu (blessing in disguise as it turns out!!)

MrsBrightside said:
I watched it as well cause there was nothing else on :lol:

kinda desperate wern't they!!!

and why did that lass end up in hospital cause I went for a bath???

I think it was stomach cramps or something like that :roll:

Did anyone see the girl sending kisses to her dog?

'MWAH KISSY KISSY MUMMY LOVES YOU, MWAH MWAH FLUFFY FLUFFY BYEE!'

I just spluttered.

Sephs said:

I just spluttered.

Yeah I know I saw that! That girl was slightly weird, she kept going on about her love for animals... :?

The black girl, glamour model, (I can't remember her name) doesn't belong there at all, she's in it for the money and the fame. Well they probably all are, but she is not smart about it, it's too obvious. :roll:

I caught about ten minutes of it & how desperate do our British girls look & sound. Paris Hilton is not exaxtly a good role model is she. The girls were crying and really showing themselves up.

god i think she should grow up she acts like a spoilt 6 year old :puke:

laetitia85 said:
Sephs said:

I just spluttered.

Yeah I know I saw that! That girl was slightly weird, she kept going on about her love for animals... :?

The black girl, glamour model, (I can't remember her name) doesn't belong there at all, she's in it for the money and the fame. Well they probably all are, but she is not smart about it, it's too obvious. :roll:

Yep :lol: I worked with her (shes a lap dancer) and she is all about the money! I think her agent got her to go on these shows cos she was on a Gok Wan show not too long back.

I love programmes like this :lol: . I actually sky+ it :D . I put it on and DH moaned but still sat there and watched it with me :rotfl: . I'm addicted to "reality" TV, wifeswap, wifeswap usa, airline, the Alan Sugar programme (can't remember what it's called) big bro, big bro usa, I'm a celeb. I LOVE THEM ALL.

Hazel said:
I love programmes like this :lol: . I actually sky+ it :D . I put it on and DH moaned but still sat there and watched it with me :rotfl: . I'm addicted to "reality" TV, wifeswap, wifeswap usa, airline, the Alan Sugar programme (can't remember what it's called) big bro, big bro usa, I'm a celeb. I LOVE THEM ALL.

OMG you're just like me!!! :hug:

HOW RIDICULOUS WAS TONIGHT'S EPISODE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF DESPERATE DRAMA QUEENS :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27