Neighbours

SarahH

Reaction score
Yes I am sad and watch it :oops:

But how sad is the story just now with Rosie & Frazer loosing the baby :(

SarahH said:

omg :shock: do they lose the baby? what a shame! i like frazer, he's hilarious! someone told me they leave the show? noooooo :cry: xxxxxxx

claire2711 said:
SarahH said:

omg :shock: do they lose the baby? what a shame! i like frazer, he's hilarious! someone told me they leave the show? noooooo :cry: xxxxxxx

They lost it tonight - went for the scan and there was no heartbeat :(

SarahH said:
claire2711 said:
SarahH said:

They lost it tonight - went for the scan and there was no heartbeat :(

its not that they lost it though, they says its a phantom pregnancy and was never there - but rosie sats she knows it is still there and is going to trust her instincs or something

so i bet she is still pregnant you know!

dam ive missed it this week! :x

gonna trawl th net.....hopefullt theres a site where u can watch it again or something!!!! :pray: xxxxxxxxx

I love neighbours, its me and Cammys thing can be guarenteed to find us infront of tv at 5:30.

jennywren said:
so i bet she is still pregnant you know!

:wink: maybe.

I wondered if this would come up on here cos it's a delicate subject.

If you dont wanna know what happens dont click the link!! It's from the arcives of the Australian neighbours site and kinda explains

http://neighbours.com.au/1693.htm

you can go through all the episodes and find out whats going to happen for a few months

yay :cheer:

ive been watching neighbours eps on youtube for a while now heehee! just as well OH aint here or id get called a right loser :? but we all know neighbours is cool 8)

i appeare to hav started watching at a random point from what they are showing in oz, and now dont know what happened to rosie+frazer, and there are some blank bits lol ill have to keep looking!! :wall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaMhVyGy ... re=related

omg i just watched what happened on yeserdays OZ episode, its so so sad :cry: :cry:

ooh thanks for the spoilers i love neighbours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back