Parents Divorce has got to me today...

HannahsBaby

Reaction score
I feel a bit crap today about things to do with my parents. Mum left Dad at christmas after 36 years being together... and they are going through divorce, she never wants to see him again.

Today I feel emotional about it and extrememly eager to meet my little baby, I don't know what I would of done if I Hadn't of been pregnant. A mess probably. I don't feel I have anyone really to talk about how I feel too. My hubby is great but he hates conflict and arguements so i try not to lay to many of my thoughts onto him. I dont have any brothers or sisters to mull it over with.

I hate to talk to people who dont really know mum and dad that well, cos they always say something annoying like 'these things happen'.... yeah i know these things happen but this affects everything forever!

Mum and dad are both quite high up in the church and theres been a big fall out at the church they go to.

uuuuuurrrgggghhhh, I just want my baby here to cuddle and hold and make me smile. Sorry to moan :( XX

Are any of your parents going through a split up at the moment by any chance???

my parents split when i was like 2 hun so didnt know anything about it really. which obviously is easier.

feel awful for you. such along time to be together its a shame this has happened. must be so hard on you being pregnant for one and i guess when they have been together that long you naturally think they will be together forever.

sorry i cant really help but wanted to send you a hug. xxxx

Awwwww :( just wanted to send you a big big hug :hug:

My Dad left a few weeks before I was born so don't really have much advice cause I didn't know anything about it! Like nmf said, it's probably alot easier that way!

It must be really hard on you with them being together for so long, especially with you having baby on the way and probably feeling a bit emotional at times as it is. It can't help much not having brothers and sisters to talk to either! :(

Your baby will be in your arms before you know it hun :hugs: keep strong! xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back