paranoid

nicola0531

Reaction score
Had my detailed scan at 19 weeks and the doc was convinced that I am having a boy, now people in the street are saying my bump is defo the shape of having a girl and now I am confused, Do all these questions on web sites for old wives tales and they say girl also? :shock:

just bought that much boys stuff if they said it was a girl I would so shocked

Don't believe a word of it. It the sonographer says he seen a willy then thats it. No amount of silly people in the street will change that.

:think: unless youre Squiglet of course :rotfl:

Wait until the scan tells you for sure. I was convinced I was having a boy because it was so active and doing things that indicated (from what everyone had been telling me) that it was a boy, but today I found out it is actually a girl! :lol:

feel the same as I did with my other 2 boys so hopefully not got it wrong the sonographer gave me a pic of what is supposed to be the willy, so unless its a girl with its hand between its legs sticking up its finger at me to make confused. :)

I have done ever single gender prediction test i can find and they have all said boy. so will find out on thursday :cheer: and see if they actually have ANY truth in them whatso ever but i think its a load of rubbish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back