Paranoid Mum

crackers24

Reaction score
My LO is always 'acting' hungry she's always searching for the boob.

I've just wrapped her up and put her into her basket. She's still searching for mum's boob and then nodding off to sleep. after a couple of mins she starts her search again. She isnt crying and i've been feeding her on and off for 3 hours. should i just leave her in there to fall asleep or put her back on the breast?

I know this sounds really silly but i really dont understand whats going on and what i should do.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

If she's looking for the breast then I would offer her it. She's probably just looking for comfort rather than food - or you could try a dummy. :hug:

Kim x x x x

When I thought Ivy was just sucking for comfort I would give her my little finger to suck for comfort then when she sleeps take it out :) it worked well or you can get a dummy but I found she would just spit it out :hug:

If you are sure her wee tummy is full, then you may want to consider a dummy. I didn't want to use one though, so gave her a comforter - like a fleecy knotted blanket (you can get them in baby clothes section in supermarket) or a muslin which she would suck instead and then she found her fingers at 10 weeks or so and sucked them for comfort instead.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back