paranoia attack! Baby not kicking..

Give your MW a call. Better to get these things checked although its probably the way bubs is lying

OH yeah last week I was worrying he was already hyperactive he was moving so much. Over the last few days I don't feel like I have felt him as much but luckily when I went to the docs last night he let my eldest son listen to his heartbeat so i know he is OK.

i think i will. Ive got my scan on Monday so i'll see what bubbas up to tonight, then probably give her aring tomorrow x

Baby could just be going through a growth spurt. Definately call the midwife if you're worried though, its always best to be safe where babys concerned :hug: :hug:

so they quieten down a bit when theyre having a growth spurt? I was saying to my hubby that i think my bumps definitely on a growth spurt. Im having all the same aches and pains that i had before (growth spurt at about 16 weeks) so i thought that might have something to do with it :think:

Im no super worried cos it has been doing a bit, just not as much, and with my scan coming up on Monday i think i'll wait and see what happens. I spoke to a friend who had a similar thing and all her MW did was listen to the heatbeat (which i know there must because its moving a little)

Ohh, id forgotten how worrying this preggers lark can be! The stress we go through growing these little ones :)

I think they sleep more during a growth spurt as they have to save their energy for that.
Mine's been really quiet for the last couple weeks, hardly felt a thing. I know it's ok though cos I've checked with my doppler a few times.
I think I read they double in size between 17 and 20 weeks so it's not surprising they get tired :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back