In hospital with another svt attack

Wilson28

Reaction score
Been admitted in, im 19wks 5days snd had a svt attack again, hoping baby is ok, its kicking but awsiting the baby dr to come up...i just with my heart would be ok and let me and baby have s nice pregnancy xxxxx

Oh hun.... Thinking of you ...hope ask is ok xxxxxxx

Sorry to read this I hope You're ok now x

Thanks girlies, just awaiting the baby doctor now xx

Hope you don't have to stay in too long hun!

Get well soon

xxxxxxx

Hope they get you sorted soon and all is ok:hugs:xxx

Hope all is ok, is it an existing problem? Or just come on?
I was admitted at 20 weeks with tachycardia running at 120, been getting loads of palpitations too, already have an existing heart condition so they think it's that, quite worrying isn't it? I'm just hoping they let me go natural birth

Hi fresh

I had a svt attack few month ago sat at 176 for 3hrs, this one didnt it scaled up to 176 and tried to convert itself back down but only too 134, so was given a betablocker which calmed it to 97-114.

Never had this b4 just started in preg but told its quite common as yr cardio system is under strain :( how you feelin now xx

I hope all has settled down now , thinking of you both xx

I hope everything is well and you're ok :)

Sorry to ask but what's SVT?

xx

Svt is supervintricular taccyhcardia if spelt right, its when your heart rythem goes high and fast and sits there till you recieve heart drugs to revert it back to normal signus, ive had 2 episodes of this now whilst pregnant and its not nice sitting in resus in a&e as it does frighten u but i try not to get worked up for the babys sake, xx

That sounds awful, I hope you're feeling much better now and don't have it happen again. You sound brave, I know I'd be in a right state.
Take care :) xx

aww hun hope your ok that sounds scary get well soon big hugs xxxx

Hope today it's all calm now? Is it stress causing it? Does it happen at similar times? I only ask as I get my palpitations when I'm not busy and sat down, if I'm busy they don't happen... So I try to keep busy lol

Mine happen st anytime, palpatations can be brought on by anxiety but my svt came on b4 my pregnancy, it was scary but you got to stay calm or it doesnt help and just go to a&e xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back