Panicing now

kitty86

Reaction score
You know I just realise Im pregnant lol Im gonna have a baby (yes only just) and now im pooping my pants.

First Im thing what if I cant deal with two children. What if Im not a good enough mum. Im getting scared because Im not 100% sure if I can cope. What have I done.

Second I am 18weeks tomorrow nearly half way and well we have bugger all for this baby. No cloths no nappies no nothing. There is so much to do in so little time. So much to buy with such little money.

Oh no Oh no oh no.

What am I gonna do. Im freeking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know im talkigm to u on msn.. but i jsut have to reply.. its probably hormones..

i know its hard but i think u should say to mark that u should set some money asside.. u have 3 weeks till ur sexing scan.. and after that i think u should tell mark u need to start buying now.. i think its therapy for mums to be.. i love buying stuff im only 11 weeks and i already have its 1st outfits..

im lucky alex is the one saying save for the baby and when i se something im like oooh can i have it?? hes liek eyah if u want :).. if he wont let u save just say u need a bit more cash every week and ry to save some?

plus dont worry theres lots of time yet xx

Don't worry. We haven't got anything yet either. I think loads of people don't start buying until after the 20wk scan. We've got loads of time yet - don't panic!

I wont be buying anything until my 20 week scan (if I ever get one)... As I never got a sexing scan with Tia and missed out on all the pink/blue sexist stuff that I just really wanted to do.

My mum didn't buy anything for me at all until I was born as she feels it's bad luck to buy anything for an unborn baby. And I mean nothing...the day I was born she sent my dad out (with a very bad hangover) to buy cots, nappies and clothes!

Don't worry hun you have pleanty of time...really and if you have to make do with second hand things because new is too expensive, don't worry either, more than one genius in the world had to wear second hand clothing in their lives and it never did them any harm.

Lisa's right its just the hormones making you panic...they are doing that with me and moving atm. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like this as me and my OH are going through a spot of financial difficulty!!! Luckily I have alot left over from LO.

I too am bricking it!!! Since I've been pregnant, I have told myself that I am a crap mother, and how am I going to cope with 2, but OH tells me I'm being stupid. Bl**dy hormones :x

I am also dreading the birth :( I don't know why, I was calm the first time round!!!

frangelle said:
I am also dreading the birth :( I don't know why, I was calm the first time round!!!

Same here I had a lovely birth with Leah. was in labour for 9 hours and had a water birth, but like you im really really scared. I wasnt this scared with Leah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back