Panic

dollface79

Reaction score
So i went for my midwife appointment yesterday and all was ok till she tried to listen for the heartbeat. She tried for a good 15 minutes and found nothing. She put it down to the massive scar tissue i have from when i had my son but said i should go for an emergency scan at a & e to be sure.

Needless to say i was in panic mode. We went straight to the hospital and were seen straight away much to the anger of the other people already waiting. The dic then tried for another ten minutes and found nothing so brought the scanner in.

He then stood for another ten minutes in total silence looking at the scan. Eventually he turned around and asked if u had felt any movement lately and i said no. He sighed and went back to the scan for another look... Then out if nowhere he pretty much yells there it is! To the young doctor with him. Finally spotted the heartbeat thank god.

needless to say... Stressful day!

Aww glad all is ok what a worry for you x

Oh dear that is a bad day, glad all is well.

Goodness you must of been so scared, glad everythings ok x

Bloody hell!! Way to make it all even more stressful for you! Sorry they were all
A nightmare but just see it as a bonus that got saw bubs again! Xxx

Oh no how stressful but so glad all went well and they found baby's heartbeat in the end!! I had a similar experience at MW appointment and was sent out after two MW couldn't find heartbeat to have a cold drink then re tried 15 minutes later, was going to be sent to hospital but then they found it eventually!!! Cheeky babies! Xx

How scary!!!

I'm glad they were able to find your little ones heartbeat, you poor thing :( How terrifying!!

What a relief! Sounds like a scary day. Hope you are feeling reassured now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back