Pampers size1 newborn nappies

nbrintz

Reaction score
Went to my local tesco express this afternoon and they have pampers newborn nappies 23 pack £1.50 and size2 33 pack I think it was 2.49 just wanted to share thought was a really good price not sure when offer ends tho and not sure if its the same deal in all tesco stores x

It's just to clear stock, pampers are repackaging so with the old boxes and packets its a case of when its sold through that's it! Can't you tell who I work for lol

It's just to clear stock, pampers are repackaging so with the old boxes and packets its a case of when its sold through that's it! Can't you tell who I work for lol

Lmao yeah I remember those days lol I try get some more tomorrow AT that price x

Oo that's good, ill have a look at my telcos this weeks :) xxx

Yeh I heard this from a colleague as I work there too. They sell pretty quick! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I went and grabbed some size 3's yesterday after seeing this so thanks. We already have lots of 1's and 2's in Pampers and Little Angels. Think they are on sale through the whole range, well at least upto size 6 in our Tesco Metro :)

Thanks for this, I managed to get a massive pack of size 3s for£4 :) they didn't have any of the smaller sizes left but I'm sure she'll be in the 3s before I know it anyway! Xxx

Only just seen this, I hope I haven't missed out lol gonna go to tescos first thing tomorrow morning

Xx

I did my Tesco shopping on line this evening and they haven't got them for an online shop. Will have to pop to my local Tesco tomorrow and just hope they haven't all sold out :-( xx

Went to my big tescos and didn't have any I may have to check my tescos express today lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back