Pains

Robyner

Reaction score
Having a mixture of mild period pains, movement and tightenings, so I'm finding it hard to know if this is the start of things.I washed the windows today and finally managed to sort out my Foof and feet so I'm all prepared now.

Sounds like it could be!! Good Luck!! Xx

Hopefully its the start of things for u xxxx

Haha, love your list of priorities, windows feet and foof so baby can come now hehe! Hope it all kicks off for you soon. I had 3 days of contractions with my dd so I understand your frustration. Keep mobile, upright etc to try and keep things from stopping xx

Last edited:
Lol lettie they were the very last things on my to do list and I kept putting them off as it seemed too much like hard work! :)

I'm completely back to normal this morning, no pains at all grrr

At least I will make my lunch date with friends today, but I'm just so excited to meet my little one.

Last edited:
My pains lasted from 36 weeks to 41 weeks :( they got more frequent though and had a lot more discharge and bits of plug and then it started getting blood streaked (orangey). Hope it is start of things though! :D xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

windows you crazy lady - well done you though this bit all seems a bit daunting for me not sure i am looking forward to it
bet u have your phone close by just in case
bet it wont be long !! xx

windows you crazy lady - well done you though this bit all seems a bit daunting for me not sure i am looking forward to it
bet u have your phone close by just in case
bet it wont be long !! xx

LOL they sooo needed doing, but I couldn't find my scraper thingy, so they don't look brilliant. Positive you will be amazing! It all clicks into place. I'm only just mentally ready today finally, but been packed for a few weeks. It's nerve wracking though I must say. I still have a feeling I've got a few days yet though.

robyner its nearly timmmme :) hows the pains today . ? lettie has the answer i think there are a few of us june mummies resorting to her walking bouncing and bonking advice haa!! fingers and toes crossed fror you my lovely :) and love the fact youur all ready now your feet and stuff are sorted :) xx

Hey Hun, no pains at all today :( It had better happened soon as I can't face shaving my legs and lady garden again LOL

that made me chuckle so much !! im gearing myself up to do it , , ,, but if i do i bet the baby hangs on until ten days overdue!! so im trying to leave it as long as possible in the hope that she wants to make an apperance and i have to panic garden haa!!! im getting desperate and im a week behind you!! sending you babyvibes !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back