• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pains?

wannabe.pg

Reaction score
Not got low down period type pains but do have strange pains elsewhere in my tummy, kind of to the side (left) and a little in the middle, are these likely to be early symptoms or am I just desperately trying to get symptoms where there really are none!! :) :roll:

I'm afraid I can't help as have endo so am in pain every day but fingers crossed its a symptom :D

What CD are you hun / DPO?? Last month when that happened to me and I thought it was potential pregnancy symptoms it was actually me ov'ing a week later than I expected to and they were ov pains.. but yes there is still a good chance they can be pregnancy related cramps, lets hope so!! xx

These could well be early symptoms Hun but I also had these pains too last month after ovulation and still got af. it really tricked me :-( It's so easy to pick up on every single thing on your 2ww isn't it? Fingers crossed this is it for you though chick xxx

thinking about it, it's probably just trapped wind!! lol!! I used OPK's so I think I ov'd about eleven days ago, just in 2ww, testing on Wednesday i think, day AF is due (dont have any AF pains yet though which is odd!!), pretty sure i'm not but as I keeping harping on about on this forum you dont know til the witch gets you!! hehe!!

Gd luck I have had weired af type cramps on and off for days now I'm between 8 and 10 dpo I am not exactly sure as got 2 + opks and ov pain lasted 3 days 2 of which were + opks days and I understand that dpo 1 is (he day after ov which is usualy 12-48 hours after +opk I did test today thinking I was 10 dpo got a bfn n test was a 20mlu so now gonna wait n see what happens and try and hold out testing anymore till af due x

Good luck hun hope it wasnt wind lol, and was a symptom for you!!

Michelle. x

Hey i hope these are pregnancy pains for you!!

I usually get pains at random points in my cycle, so never look at cramps/twinges as a sign...otherwise i'd think i were pregnant all the time! lol xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back