• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pains, is it braxton hicks???

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
For the last few days I've been getting pain in my right hand side and radiating down my right thigh. It feels like period pain and I've had to take paracetamol a couple of times because it's been prolonged, but sometimes it comes and goes like contractions do. Is it just braxton hicks?

im afraid i cant help as i dont think iv experienced BH yet, one day my belly went really hard for a min but i think it was her position or something.

hope your feeling a bit better soon :hug: :hug:

Could it be the baby lying on a nerve?
I've had weird pains in my lower back all weekend but it seems to come and go when the baby moves.
Today I can hardly feel anything at all where as on Saturday I was in agony!!!

If the pain is going down your legs I would say it's more likely to the baby lying on a nerve or something as BH are usually just a painless tightening of the uterus muscles rather like proper labour contractions but without the pain bit.

If your worried speak to your MW as I'm sure she'll be able to tell you what it was

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back