Pains back again

marie_77

Reaction score
Really bad tightings now but main thing i notice is shartp pain around belly button which is really hurting. Like a pulling on other side, inside. please if anyone knows what this could be i am crapping it now and going to call L and D. Never had this pain around belly button b4. Since pains this morning i can feel a lot of pressure in mybottom of bump.

Oh called earlier i was like no big deal pains only slight which they were did my 40 mile journey as well though got some bad b hicks on way back. but tend to get them in car when in one position for too long.

i really dont know what my body is doing although this is my 4th child 2 were induced so only got one labour 9 yrs ago to rem which is hard. i am not worried b hicks just pain around belly button

marie x

Call your M/W i really think you need assessing hun :hug:

Could be your day too
:hug:

Happybunny said:
Emma58 said:
Call your M/W i really think you need assessing hun :hug:

Could be your day too
:hug:

Listen to the lady, she speak sense :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I don't speak sense all the time it's usually gibberish!

any news Marie??

how are the pains now? did you speak to your midwife

b hicks have eased to about 3 a hour. still sore around belly button but not as bad. i feel stupid ringin L and D. was going to then pain eased. I usually get worse pains at night so just going to see how i go. i just feel really tender today around bump. lost more watery cm but thats what it is watery cm and sure i rem getting that when ttc. so surely that is normal. just dont want to be a time waster.

as soon as i should speak another b h comes they are def more painful than last few days looked on baby centre and it said bh will get stronger in pre labour.

I have tried to keep moving to ease them and i have just sat down and i get one! i know what u will all say and i will def ring if things get worse. emma 58 is my text buddy so if i have to dash will get oh to text. though i think my body is preparing for labour as just 37 wks.

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back